pic

pic

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Days

Can I just say that working in the summer is not fun!. I miss being a kid and having an endless summer to do whatever I wanted...actually I should rephrase that, having an endless summer to do whatever my Mom let me do. :)
Almost every saturday this past month we've gone to the lake. I LOVE It! Josh and I bought a little boat so we've been taking that out to go fishing. Of course, my idea of fishing is Josh setting up my fishing pole for me, then me throwing the line into the water (which it never gets far) and then me laying down and soaking in the sun. I have yet to catch anything.... I wonder why. ;) The days Josh and I go to the lake are my favorite. It's a perfect time for us to just sit and talk and enjoy our time together both doing something we love. I haven't taken many pictures of us on the boat because my camera has no memory card and I dont like taking my phone out on the boat. But no worries, I have a whole summer to take pictures of us with our boat. :D
Last week I went to the lake with my cousins and my brothers. It was a blast. It was perfect weather when we got up there and after about 1 hour the winds started coming in. I decided that since we don't have an ocean, the best time to go the lake to get the "ocean effect" is when its CRAZY wind.. It was so fun jumping into the waves with the cousins. I felt like I was at the ocean....a very very small ocean. hahaha. 


I couldn't capture the waves very well on my phone. :/ 

I also went to the lake with my brothers Carson and Ben a few days ago. As we were getting ready to leave Ben (11) asked to take my Keys so he could change in my car. I of course let him take them...
Then as Carson and I were walking up the car I heard a car alarm going off...Ben came walking towards me with a "guilty" look on his face. "Jessica, I locked the Keys in your car"...
I of course was freaking out because those are the only keys I have to the car because they're those fancy keys that cost a bunch to make doubles of. Poor Ben felt horrible. He is a pro at makin someone feel guilty for yelling at him. He can pull those big teary eyes out of no where.
 I called  my mom panicking! I didn't know what to do. My mother being the amazing women she is found a police officer who was more than willing to come and save the day.He whipped out a little plastic wedge, and something that looked like a blood pressure cuff and a LONG stick. He used just those 3 simple things to unlock my car. I think I should carry a bloodpressure cuff around with me now ;). The officer was so kind and didnt charge us a thing..Even tho he had to go out of his way to do this for us.





Lots of Loves
xoxoxox
Jess n Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment