pic

pic

Thursday, October 17, 2013

4 Months!

I am really late on updating the blog this month! I feel like I have been so busy lately. Lincoln is now getting to the point where he thinks he needs attention ALL the time. Which if I could, I would love to sit and play with him all day, but sadly, my house needs cleaning and clothes need washed.
Lincoln is now 4 months old! It seriously BLOWS my mind to think that it's been 4 months already. Only 2 more months and he'll already be a half year. That's just nuts!
He has become so fun! Every month I say "Oh this is my favorite phase!" but then the next month comes and I say it again. I have loved every single moment with my little man. I love the precious cuddles; I love the grin he gets on his face when he sees me; I love the way his eyes light up when he's excited; I love the way his nose scrunches up when he smiles; I love his sweet laugh; I love when he talks to me;  I love the chubby cheeks, hands, feet, legs and tummy; I love to watch him learn; I love watching his personality come out.
I LOVE him. :)
Even the nights that i'm frustrated because he just wants to stay up and play and all I want to do is sleep, I still can't help but smile at how amazingly blessed I am to have him in my life.
One of the best, yet intimidating feelings is that moment when he looks up at me and I can see that he has complete trust in me. Being a mother is truly one of the greatest things in life.
"Motherhood is the only thing in my life that I've really known for sure is something I wanted to do."- Cynthia Nixon 
Anyway, back to Lincoln..

He went to his 4 month check up and he now weights 13 pounds! Little chunky boy! He is 25 inches long. That is crazy! If I grew 5 inches in 4 months I would be hurting..babies are tougher than we realize!




*Lincoln absolutely loves to suck on his hands...it's hilarious to watch him try to put it in his mouth
*He is much more alert now. He loves to look around.
*He is starting to recognize faces. He gets excited to see mom, dad and grandma and grandpa
*He tried bananas and rice and wasn't so sure he liked it...maybe in a few more weeks


I love this boy more than words can describe. :)
Grandpa making him laugh

Check out those cheeks. oh i love them.

These 2 are my WORLD

Mommys little pumpkin <3.ps those pumpkins are from our garden.. Josh did good ;)

First Homecoming parade..it was cold

At the parade

more of the parade

Happy boy ready for church

Hanging out at grandmas



Great grandma is good at calming him down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment