pic

pic

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dinosaurs and minecraft

So this past week one of the ladies from corporate came out to check up on us. Her name is Natalie and I absolutely adore her! She is just too funny!
She told me lots of her interesting theories...one being that she does not believe Dinosaurs EVER existed. I must say I was really confused when she said this. I looked at her and said "How can you not?" 
I guess she thinks that Dinosaurs bones were just placed on the Earth for us to find. I couldn't help but laugh. Then I went home and told my Hubby about this and he agreed with her. I disagreed.
We later on spoke with my daddy and discovered that I was right and he was wrong. ;) We do believe that Dinosaurs DID exist. But I just had to share what a crazy theory Natalie had, because I had never heard that in my entire life. Psssh...who cant believe in Dinosaurs??

So, Josh and I have a new found addiction.... MINECRAFT
Call me a nerd, but I am totally in love with this game. Its so easy and that's probably why I love it. You pretty much just dig and dig....and dig.. and then you can build stuff, but you mainly dig. Its pixelated (is that how you spell that..is that a word?) graphics so at first I thought "oh my heck, this is the stupidest game i've ever seen, I'll never play that". Then Josh convinced me to just try it out...  I then played for about 3-4 hours straight... Ridiculous,  I know.  We came to the conclusion that the reason it's pixelated graphics is because they spent so much time creating cool things you can do in the game that they didnt need awesome graphics because the game makes up for it.  I suggest you all try it. :)
Well I gotta get goin. <3
Tata for now!
xoxox
Love
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment